Nutiteq Maps SDK key features:
- Unified native API for iOs and Android: Java, ObjectiveC, C# / Xamarin or Swift
- Offline maps
- Vector-based high-performance base map: online or offline
- Indoor map support
- 2.5/3D view: map tilting, rotating and 3D models and 3D city
- Highly customizable: custom data sources / formats, projections, visual elements, styles etc
Nutiteq SDK 3.x for iOS
iOS sample code can be found from Nutiteq HelloMap3D-iOS project. It shows how to integrate SDK with your app, create a map and add layers on top of that, and there are also a lot of advanced samples. iOS Getting Started guide and developer guides are in our developer site.
Nutiteq Maps SDK for iOS
Please join nutiteq-dev google group for technical questions and discussions. Subscription is needed to post questions, to subscribe to the group via email (which does not need to be gmail), send an email to email@example.com, or just use the web forum link
Nutiteq-dev user group
For commercial license customers we provide personal developer support. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
There are following license options for Nutiteq Maps SDK:
- Development and evaluation - free. Just download and use.
- Commercial licenses. Please contact email@example.com for details.
The Nutiteq Hello Map 3D application projects are free and licensed under MIT license terms. This applies for sample code only, and does not include Nutiteq Maps SDK, which is licensed separately.
Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Nutiteq Llc